8/16 — Present
Jr. Front End Developer
Brad's Deals helps millions of shoppers save money by publishing the best deals from 4,000+ retailers, expert shopping tips, and credit card hacks.
- Builds custom templates in Dynamic Yield for our UX team
- Uses SASS to update the design of the Brad's Deals website
- Uses HAML to build new portions of the Brad's Deals website and to update existing content
- Uses Foundation to build new email templates
- Learning to work in a rails environment
4/16 — 8/16
Crate and Barrel is a 170+ store American chain of retail stores specializing in housewares, furniture and home accessories.
- Used HTML, CSS and jQuery to code engaging user experiences
- Optimized pages for SEO and Accessibility
- Assisted in the development of a style guide
- Set up Optimizely tests for the Brand Team
- Developed HTML5 animated ad banners
9/13 — 4/16
- Designed and developed Crate and Barrel's homepage
- Designed and developed marketing
- Supported the Marketing Team by creating banners and landing pages
TrainSignal (now PluralSight)
1/13 — 8/13
TrainSignal provided online video training of VMware, Cisco, CompTIA, Microsoft and Citrix through the web application. TrainSignal was acquired by PluralSight in August 2013.
- Maintained website and web application
- Created marketing campaign materials including flyers, banner ads and infographics
- Designed and built features for web app
11/11 — 1/13
Coffey Communications works with health care providers to communicate with their communities through printed pieces and websites.
- Designed and built websites for clients
- Designed e-newsletters
- Updated client websites